Terms and Conditions
- All intellectual property rights in any material or content displayed on the Site, including, without limitation, trade marks, copyrights, or trade names belong to Estée Lauder, its affiliates, or licensors, and are used with their owner's permission. Other than viewing and downloading content from the site for the purpose of viewing the content of the Site or any other purposes specifically permitted on the Site, you do not have the rights to use these intellectual property rights without the written permission of their owner.
- Estée Lauder reserves the right to refuse access to any user at any time without notice.
- Your use of the Site is at your own risk. Estée Lauder makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. Estée Lauder specifically disclaims any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site whether Estée Lauder is aware of such errors or omissions or not. To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither Estée Lauder nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special, punitive or exemplary damages or any loss of business, interest, goodwill, revenue or profit, or loss or corruption of data, arising out of your access to, or use of, or inability to use or access, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, everything on the Site is provided to you "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- Please note that the Trade Practices Act 1974 and similar State and Territory legislation in Australia may confer rights and remedies on you which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified ("Non-excludable Rights"). Notwithstanding the foregoing paragraph, Estée Lauder does not exclude any Non-excludable Rights but does exclude all other conditions and warranties, whether implied by custom, law or statute. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Estée Lauder’s liability for breach of any implied warranty, condition or undertaking which cannot be excluded is limited, at the option of Estée Lauder, to (a) in the case of services, the supply of the services again or the payment of the cost of having services supplied again; and (b) in the case of goods, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods, the repair of such goods, the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods, or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
- Features and specifications of products described or depicted on the Site ("Products") (including, without limitation, prices of Products displayed on the Site and their attributed) are approximate only and subject to change without notice. The Site may refer to Products that are generally available for purchase in Australia. A reference to Products on the Site does not imply or warrant that the Products will be available at any time in your particular locality.
- Estée Lauder is not responsible for the content or conduct of any site linked to or from the Site. While we may provide the links to these sites, the links are for your convenience only and are not a guarantee or endorsement of those sites or services. Subject to any Non-Excludable Rights, Estée Lauder disclaims all warranties, express and implied, as to the accuracy, validity, legality or otherwise of any materials or information contained on such sites.