As our Chairman Emeritus, Leonard A. Lauder, is fond of saying, "The wealth of a company is its people. By that standard, we are a very wealthy company." With 28,500 employees worldwide in more than 135 countries and territories, The Estée Lauder Companies benefits from the contributions of individuals who share curiosity, ingenuity, passion, energy and an unquenchable desire for success. And regardless of where they live, people want to come to work for The Estée Lauder Companies - and they want to stay. We are deeply committed to nurturing this great resource and fostering a collaborative working environment that transcends geography.
We have a talented family of colleagues throughout the world in diverse areas such as marketing, research & development, sales, communications, finance, manufacturing, etc. At our Company, most employees find more than a job – they find a home and a career.
Our workplace culture fosters a unique spirit of teamwork, innovation, passion and a shared vision to bring the best to everyone we touch. We clearly post the following principles in our offices throughout the world for our employees to live and work by.
- Strive for excellence – deliver your best.
- Put your customer first. Know your customers, understand their needs, and surpass their expectations.
- Be passionate about what you do! Enthusiasm and energy are contagious.
- Never stop caring. Show concern and respect for every individual, regardless of position or title.
- Understand your role in the big picture. We’re all part of a larger whole.
- Look for new and better ways to do things to continually raise our standards.
- Communicate! Voice your ideas, share your concerns, pass on what you know, and be honest.
- Be a team player. We’re stronger when we work together.
- Listen when others speak. Good ideas can come from anywhere.
- Be flexible. Success depends upon willingness to adapt when situations change.
- Pay attention to details – little things do make a difference.
- Solve the real problem, don’t treat the symptom.
- Spread the good news. Let others know when they’ve done a good job.
- Smile.... and have fun!
“Leveraging the many strengths of The Estée Lauder Companies, united behind our family values, together we are one team with one dream.” - Fabrizio Freda, President and Chief Executive Officer